V.I.T.A.L.... Vitally Important Teachings About Life
Get to know other Moms who are experiencing babies when YOU are!
- Begins in your 1st trimester and meets twice a month
- You are grouped with other women who have similar due dates
- Meets twice a month throughout pregnancy and once a month after delivery, ending with a group First Birthday party for all the babies!
- Topics include maternal health, smoking cessation, pregnancy care, car seat safety, labor and delivery, safe sleep, postpartum care, and breastfeeding
- Community speakers include Help me Grow, Le leche league, Ohio Buckles Buckeyes, Stark County District Library, Mercy Hospital, Ohio Guidestone and Thrive
- Earn a car seat, pack n play and more!
- Earn vouchers and bring a support person- they can earn too!
Interested in joining? Fill out the form below and our Program Director will contact you.