Free Pregnancy Test & Ultrasound in Wadsworth
Pregnancy Test – Free and Confidential
The pregnancy tests offered by our centers near Wadsworth are all lab-quality, high-sensitivity urine tests with results within minutes. Our pregnancy tests detect a hormone, HCG, a hormone present during pregnancy. In order to obtain the most accurate result, it is recommended that the pregnancy test is taken after a missed period. Otherwise, the result may be invalid.
At Pregnancy Choices:
- Our pregnancy tests are done in a private setting
- Pregnancy Test Results will be known during your visit
A positive urine pregnancy test suggests a pregnancy, but should always be confirmed with an ultrasound. We also offer free ultrasounds.
Many women can avoid having to decide what to do with their unintended pregnancy, because about 1 in 4 of all pregnancies will end naturally. Pregnancies that end naturally are not viable, and result in what are called miscarriages. You may not need to go through the pain, cost and risk of an abortion if it’s not necessary?
After a confirmed positive pregnancy test, we can schedule you for a free ultrasound to determine how far along you are and determine if the pregnancy is currently viable. Pregnancy Choices will not put you under any obligation when receiving the ultrasound because we do not profit from your decision.
Call us to make an appointment.
Free Confidential Ultrasound Near Wadsworth
Ultrasound – Know for Sure
It is important to know the status of your pregnancy. Most pregnancy tests are very reliable, however, to diagnose and confirm the status of your pregnancy an ultrasound is needed.
An ultrasound can provide you with three very important pieces of information when considering your decision.
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is in utero. Ectopic pregnancies occur when a pregnancy establishes outside of the uterus and if not detected, it can endanger your well-being requiring emergency treatment.
- It will tell you how far along you are in the pregnancy.
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is viable. Meaning, one that will continue under normal circumstances because 1 in 4 pregnancies end naturally through miscarriage.
Pregnancy Choices does not charge for an ultrasound. We offer this free service because we believe you should have an ultrasound to confirm the viability of your pregnancy. And not be put under any obligation when receiving the ultrasound. We do not profit from the decision you make.
Free Pregnancy Test-Testing 44308