Client Services Staff
These 5 ladies have a combined 106 years of marriage experience and a total of 20 children! They know a little bit about relationships, and raising kids. They may not be “experts” but are willing to share knowledge, ideas, and help in any way they can.
Marsha, Client Services Director
1. How long have you been involved in pregnancy support services?
“It will be ten years in October. I first began volunteering at a pregnancy support center in Akron in 2010. That led to a paid position and then, in 2017 I began working here at Pregnancy Choices as a receptionist, then a Campus Director, and now Client Services Director.”
2. Why do you want to help women, children, and families?”
“Life is hard. Parenting is hard. All of us need a community of love and support. Pregnancy Choices offers that- we are here for no other reason than to help people. I love that I get to be a part of that.”
3. What is your dream vacation?
“Anything that involves the beach and sunshine.”
Erika, Education Coordinator
1. How long have you worked for Pregnancy Choices?
“Seven years. I first came as an intern for college credit in 2013, then volunteered until I was hired October of 2014 as a receptionist, then Campus Director and now Education Coordinator.”
2. What is your favorite thing about working here?
3. What is your passion?
“I love photography! I have a small photography business on the side. I also enjoy bible journaling and hand lettering. I love to hike and be outside. I am a cast iron cookware collector and learning to cook over an open fire is an ongoing goal of mine.”
Erica, VITAL Coordinator
1. What do you like best about working at Pregnancy Choices?
“Getting to know the women who come to the VITAL group and all the baby snuggles!”
2. What is your favorite food?
“Queso and Chips. And tacos. Definitely tacos.”
3. Do you have a memorable Pregnancy Choices moment?
“I got pregnant during the first VITAL group I helped lead and my son Malachi was born in the middle of the group. The group started March 1, 2017 and found out I was pregnant on April 6, 2017. I drank the water at Pregnancy Choices! Don't drink the water at Pregnancy Choices!”
1. You left a career in administrative work to come here. Why?
“I wanted to work with people. I wanted to know I was truly making a difference at my job, helping people, and contributing to something worthy.”
2. When you’re not at Pregnancy Choices, where can we find you?
“Camping, dreaming of the beach, hanging with my girlfriends, spending time with my family, and gardening.”
3. What will we always see on your desk?
“Coffee. Lots of coffee.”
1. How did you start working for Pregnancy Choices?
“I officially started working here in late 2019 but I first came to Pregnancy Choices as a volunteer Client Advocate in 2018.”
2. Who is your favorite musical artist?
3. You have 8 children! What is your best parenting advice?
“Be consistent with discipline and make sure your kids know that you love them but you don’t always love their behavior.”